GULFSOUTH SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES
GulfSouth Soccer Club is a not-for-profit youth soccer club located in Santa Rosa Beach, FL. The Club was founded as a way to provide a competitive and fun soccer environment serving the communities of South Walton and surrounding areas. As a foundation for the success of our club, we provide our players a program that combines the mastery of team-based soccer tactics and strategy in unison with our individual player development plans. Your contribution will further our club’s ability to provide the most comprehensive and challenging youth soccer program in the Florida panhandle.
Contact the Community Relations Manager Julie Cumby at 850-687-6625 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Benefits of Your Investment
- Your brand aligned with locally and regionally recognized GulfSouth Soccer Club.
- Targeted families exposed to your brand via logo on jerseys, promotional materials, website, impressions, newspaper adverts and potential television programming.
- Tournament exposure throughout the region. Every venue and tournament that GulfSouth Soccer Club plays in will expose your brand to potential new customers that attend from Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia and Florida. Cities where we play a majority of our tournaments include Pensacola, Gulf Breeze, Ft. Walton Beach, Destin, Niceville, Santa Rosa Beach, Panama City, Enterprise, Dothan, Foley, Fairhope, Birmingham, Mobile, Tallahassee, Jacksonville, Orlando and Atlanta.
- College soccer camps and clinics. These clinics will bring new potential clientele to our region and will have direct exposure to your brand. GulfSouth Soccer Club will be attending and hosting clinics throughout the area, taking your brand with them.
- Your brand directly influences the growth of youth soccer along the Emerald Coast. Soccer, the most widely played youth sport played in the United States gives your company a presence amongst thousands of young families.
- Tax deductible donation for your business through our 501c3 designation.
US Club Soccer